D R I P Into
Take advantage of one of the most innovative and inexpensive ways to accumulate wealth over the long term--direct investment plans (DRIPs). By investing through DRIPs, even on a small investing budget, you can easily and efficiently employ two important risk-reducing strategies That is, wide diversification of assets and dollar-cost-averaging.
Moneypaper's Guide to Direct Investment Plans is the most comprehensive, reliable DRIP information resource available. It gives you the complete details of more than 1,300 plans or virtually every company plan offered.
The guide helps you create a well-diversified portfolio of dividend paying stocks. Once enrolled in a plan you can invest small amounts on a regular basis.
You'll discover how to build a low risk, high reward portfolio of DRIP companies; you'll find out how to get started with this investing technique; and you'll get specific, accurate DRIP information to help you make informed choices.
INSIDE THIS GUIDE YOU WILL FIND
How to . . .
- ♦ Buy stocks without a broker
- ♦ Eliminate sales fees & commissions
- ♦ Invest directly in some of America's top companies
- ♦ Establish a secure, diversified portfolio of high-quality stocks
- ♦ Build your Portfolio with as little as $10 per investment
Specific Information includes . . .
- ♦ Procedure to open a DRIP account
- ♦ General instructions about registration
- ♦ Shares needed to qualify
- ♦ Plans without investment fees
- ♦ Companies that open accounts directly
- ♦ Plans offering discounts
- ♦ Min/max investments accepted
- ♦ Dollar-cost averaging and INVEST%
- ♦ Buying fractional shares
- ♦ Investment frequency and dates
- ♦ Transfer agents and phone numbers
- ♦ Closed-end funds
- ♦ American Depository Receipts (ADRs)
$36 Order Now