D R I P Into
Take advantage of one of the most innovative and inexpensive ways to accumulate wealth over the long term--direct investment plans (DRIPs). By investing through DRIPs, even on a small investing budget, you can easily and efficiently employ two important risk-reducing strategies-- That is, wide diversification of assets and dollar-cost-averaging.
Moneypaper's Guide to Direct Investment Plans is the most comprehensive, reliable DRIP information resource available. It gives you the complete details of more than 1,000 plans--or virtually every company plan offered. With this information, you can select stocks like 3M Company, AFLAC, Dr Pepper Snapple, Exxon Mobil Corp., Foot Locker, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, which are just a few of the many high-quality companies that accept investments directly from the investor and don't charge fees for each investments.
The guide provides a DRIP information dashboard to help you create a well-diversified portfolio of dividend paying stocks. Once enrolled in a plan you can invest small amounts on a regular basis.
You'll discover how to build a low risk, high reward portfolio of DRIP companies; you'll find out how to get started with this investing technique; and you'll get specific, accurate DRIP information to help you make informed choices.
INSIDE THIS GUIDE YOU WILL FIND
How to . . .
- ♦ Buy stocks without a broker
- ♦ Eliminate sales fees & commissions
- ♦ Invest directly in some of America's top companies
- ♦ Establish a secure, diversified portfolio of high-quality stocks
- ♦ Build your Portfolio with as little as $10 per investment
Specific Information includes . . .
- ♦ Procedure to open a DRIP account
- ♦ General instructions about registration
- ♦ Shares needed to qualify
- ♦ Plans without investment fees
- ♦ Companies that open accounts directly
- ♦ Plans offering discounts
- ♦ Min/max investments accepted
- ♦ Dollar-cost averaging and INVEST%
- ♦ Buying fractional shares
- ♦ Investment frequency and dates
- ♦ Transfer agents and phone numbers
- ♦ Closed-end funds
- ♦ American Depository Receipts (ADRs)
You will receive the following:
The Moneypaper's Guide to Direct Investment Plans, $27 Order Now